When you talk about sterling silver you know it is known as a gorgeous piece of jewelery because of its beautiful, durability and shiny looks which are made using different styles of traditional and contemporary designs.
Mostly the sterling silver chains or necklaces are simple with their own unique designs like the long Itallian chains. thin layered necklaces, chunky bracelets, thick and thin earrings, also modern rings for both men and women that are made from sterling silver with fine finishes of the oxidized black, polished and brushed. The finishes gives a plus of versatility that makes wonderful additions to your jewelery collection.
To differentiate the real from the fake 925 sterling silver there is always the 925 stamps on the jewelery and check the quality of the metal because sterling silver is always 92.5% pure silver and the rest of 7.5% is a copper.